Welcome to the Australian Identity forum!
* Please have a read of our rules, so that you know what is expected from you as a Member.
* By signing up, you accept these rules, as well as the right of the Moderators and the Administration to enforce them at their discretion.
* If you are found to be infringing upon the rules of the Forum then the Moderators may impose consequences: warnings, moderation, bans, IP-bans, civil and criminal proceedings, or other measures, depending on the gravity of your offense.
User accounts and new members
1) Only one account per user is permitted, and only one user per account is permitted. Multiple accounts may be used only in special circumstances with permission of the Administration.
2) The use of political acronyms as user names is not permitted.
3) Offending, obscene, extremist, and apparently idiotic user names are not permitted.
4) Moderators may rename, ban, suspend, or delete such accounts without prior warning at their own discretion.
5) The general board language is English. Communications in languages other than English are not permitted. All posts must be in English, so that all Members shall be able to understand and contribute to threads.
6) Members will only be disciplined for clear and specific violations of the guidelines, and generally there shall be a presumption of no ban for a first offense.
7) Always try to use proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization.
8) Do not place posts ALL IN CAPITALS (in the online community it is considered to be "shouting" and therefore unseemly).
9) The abuse of block letters, fonts, colors, other text attributes, and smilies is not permitted. Abuse consists in using them for purposes other than occasional accentuation.
10) Keep all discussions civil and respectful.
11) Avoid personal flames (ongoing arguments in the Forum between Members).
12) Vulgarity, bawdiness, drunkenness, lewdness, obscenity, profanity, curses, discourteous and unseemly conduct towards Members, disrespectful conduct towards Members, and other objectively unrefined conduct, even if only in retaliation, is not permitted.
13) Ad hominems, insults, mockery, vilification, ridicule, and the exhibition of any other objectively offensive conduct against Members, even if only in retaliation, are not permitted.
14) Postings should not include rantings, nor unsubstantiated, unreasonable or "off the wall" claims. Members should keep it sensible, keep it real. Cranks are not welcome. This is a forum for sensible and rational discussion, for issues that are relevant to ordinary Australians; it is not the place to vent diatribes or theories that ordinary people will regard as weird, wacky or cranky. The Forum is not untented to promote anti-Australian foreign ideologies. The Forum reserves the right to exclude known trouble-makers.
15) Trolling is not permitted. Trolling is the posting of absurd statements with the intent to provoke reactions. Statements are absurd if they can be empirically refuted beyond reasonable doubt or are logically ridiculously incongruous, in particular if not even a serious attempt, both by evidence and logic, to prove their validity is offered. It shall be presumed you have the intent to provoke reactions if posting of such absurd statements manifests itself as persistent or continual, especially if they recur in related topics.
16) Retardism is not permitted. Retardism is contributing little to nothing of value and posting persistently or continually, as far as content, grammar, or spelling is concerned, beneath an intellectual level that can be fairly expected from a gifted teenager that has been exposed to a decent education.
17) No spam or commercial advertising.
18) No spamming, even of an otherwise acceptable post. A post should be placed in only one section of the Forum, and not be re-posted in other sections of the Forum.
19) Posts without a serious message and without information value for third parties are not permitted anywhere but in The Lounge.
20) Posts that are off-topic are not permitted anywhere except in The Lounge. Posts are off-topic if they leave the wider category in which the topic belongs.
21) The use of political acronyms and political greetings is not permitted for other than reference purposes.
22) Signatures must be pleasing to the aesthetic standards of the eye, and must be compliant with all other rules. Moderators have the right to edit or remove any signature as part of editorial discretion.
23) Avatars must be pleasing to the aesthetic standards of the eye, and must be compliant with all other rules. Avatars that include political symbols that express an ideological leaning beyond the scope of the Forum are not permitted. Offensive, provocative, cruel, sexual, highly controversial, or plainly disgusting avatars are not permitted. Moderators have the right to edit or remove any avatar as part of editorial discretion.
24) Do not post threatening or abusive Private Messages (PMs) to any other Member or Members. Any such PMs should be reported to a Moderator.
25) Posts and threads should be made in the appropriate section. In particular, we prefer that you confine religious discussions to the Religion section.
26) Defamation and insults directed against the Forum, the Moderators, or their respective decisions, are not permitted.
27) Any posts which are judged to undermine unity or to contribute to defeatism may be deleted by a Moderator.
28) Any posts or images which promote extremist political viewpoints, whether Communism, Marxism, National Socialism, Fascism, or similar, are not wanted in the Forum and may be deleted by Moderators.
29) The publication of copyrighted information exceeding the fair use clause is not permitted.
30) Pornographic depictions and depictions of nudity are not permitted.
31) We allow fair and benevolent criticism of all races; peoples; religious, cultural and social communities; as well as of ideologies; philosophies; or any other ideas; as well as of persons and Members; attitudes; and conduct, if presented in a civil and non-insulting manner. Opinions should be given in a civil and non-provocative manner.
32) We cannot as a general rule consider requests for the deletion of the corpus of a member's posts. But if there is a specific issue involving danger to them or their family we will try to help. However, please keep in mind that your posts are recorded in search engine caches and are often copied by individuals with varying motives, and any deletion on our part would not include those entities.
33) Absolutely no unauthorized publication or disclosure of photos or personal information of any Member of the Forum. Members, even those who disagree with the Forum, have every right to expect that the Forum will do everything humanly possible to safeguard their privacy whilst participating in the Forum.
34) The posting of images, videos, audio recordings, or any other information of Members, Ex-Members, or, potentially, of other private persons, without their consent, that makes them identifiable as real persons, even if previously publicly shared, is not permitted. The revelation of personal and private information of Members and Ex-Members, or, potentially, of other private persons, that can breach their security and safety, is not permitted. Posting links or other access data to such information is equally not permitted. The exception may be where such information has previously been publicly shared, although this shall be tempered by the discretion of Moderators.
35) If you make any personal and private information information available, you free the Forum and its Moderators explicitly from all obligations of guaranteed privacy and confidentiality tacitly or explicitly given to you at any time or under any circumstances, due to a Moderator's personal relationship with you or not, and due to their Moderator's membership or not. Furthermore, the Moderators shall, in their best effort to minimize such occurrences and to solidarize with the victim, co-operate, on demand, with such Members, ex-Members, or persons affected, voluntarily and free from legal emergency, to its utmost possibility and under the full extent of the law, in particular by providing any information it possesses about the perpetrator, including, but not limited to, names, photos, employer, telephone numbers, residence or location, the complete posting record, email addresses, and IP addresses, from private mails or otherwise, as approved by the Administration.
36) This is a board for people of Anglo-Celtic-European-White heritage. Views, ideas, and contributions that are hostile to that heritage are not permitted. Contributions that are potentially irrelevant to that heritage will be dealt with at the discretion of the Moderators.
37) The account of Members that are judged to be, even if only partly ethnically non-Anglo-Celtic-European-White, may be terminated with no appeal if their contributions, either individually or in combination with the contributions of other such members, either by force of their numbers or their impact, are increasingly considered a risk to the integrity of or a burden to the Forum, its Mission Statement, or its community.
38) There must be no instigation, approval of, planning of, or suggestions to illegal activity at the board of any sort. Illegal is considered whatever is illegal under the municipal, state, and federal jurisdictions of this server, as well as what is illegal under International Law. This includes in particular, but is not limited to, slander, libel, illegal defamation, and illegal threats against identifiable persons or groups; and instigation, approval of, planning of, or suggestions to genocide or other criminal measures, whether in the past, present, or future.
39) The Forum may maintain friendly relations with other forums and websites. Defamation and insults directed against these sites, boards, their decisions, their owners, and, potentially, their Moderators, are not desired and may be removed at the discretion of Moderators.